Strategic Away days and Conferences
The Expressions team are often called upon to speak at events where we have relevant experience or thought leadership.
We facilitate strategic away days to offer the C-Suite the opportunity to be immersed in the reviewing and planning cycle.
Often this role falls within the remit of the most senior officer thus removing them from the team’s shared sense of ownership.
The most senior person definitely needs to be involved in this shared ownership if success is to occur.
The team is asked to speak at conferences and symposiums on specific subjects. Typical and previous examples include….
- Wellbeing in the workplace
- The Future of Learning and Development
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Happiness and Motivation
- Managing Change
- Psychological Safety
- Confidence v Imposter Syndrome
- To Be or Not To Be You Decide
- Managing different generations
- The Value of Values